106 Main Street, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2A7
We are located steps away from the historic
waterfront in the oldest surviving commercial building in Whitehorse.
The Burns Building
was constructed in 1905, after a fire that swept the waterfront
destroyed the original building. Burns Meats operated a retail
store on this site from 1900 to 1969.
Click on the street map to enlarge.
For more information on the Yukon Territory and Whitehorse
sure to visit these sites: